Saturday, April 4, 2009

one leaves the hive...

For a week or so after Julie* had been confronted by the bitchy Mums it was a case of 'he said, she said' as I was hearing comments and snippets of conversations from both sides.
I remained neutral as I could see why both parties were angry and I tried to get them (Druzilla*, Yvette* and Julie*) to see each others side.

It seemed to be resolved after a few weeks but then I noticed that Julie* would make excuses as to why she couldn't make the Mother's group catch ups. However, she did manage to catch up with Myself and one other mother who wasn't involved in the altercation.
Julie* actually didn't discuss what had happened with Druzilla* and Yvette* but certainly indicated that she had been offended by them.
She was leaving the country to live in Japan so she only wanted to catch up with the people she liked..

I remember after she hadn't been attending our get togethers for a while Yvette* commented "Oh It would be fine for Julie* to come along, I have moved on..it is forgotten".
I believed this comment to be genuine even telling Julie*but she just warned me..be careful!
How true!....

No comments:

Post a Comment